U.S. Hispanic | Spanish Language Call Center
Experts in the U.S. Hispanic & Spanish language market for over a decade
When your customers call, they want to engage on a personal level and communicate in their native language. By connecting with customers and building a trusting relationship, ListenTrust’s multilingual call center consistently achieves:
- Higher close rates and average order values for direct response and digital marketers
- Higher customer satisfaction scores and “save the sale” rates for our customer service clients
- Greater donor performance for non-profit fundraising organizations
- In side-by-side tests, ListenTrust consistently out-performs other non-profit clients’ call center solutions. In one instance, delivering nearly 200% more recurring monthly donations and additional one-time donations.
What this means for our Clients
Our call center focuses on Spanish language and bilingual English and Spanish agent services. We understand what motivates the U.S. Hispanic market and provides clients with outstanding call center services attuned to Spanish speaking customers. Our clients will experience the following:
- Highly educated, motivated, bilingual and trainable call center staff
- Spanish-speaking agents have a naturally neutral Spanish accent. Bilingual call center agents have minimal accents for effective communication in English
- Uniquely profitable “soft offer” approach attuned to U.S. Hispanic consumers
- ListenTrust delivers an extremely high success rates from inbound calls to scheduled appointments for our Spanish-language lead generation clients
“ListenTrust is a terrific partner to Inmigración America, providing exceptional service to our office and our clients. ListenTrust’s Agents understand the important role they play in helping people fulfill their dreams of becoming documented citizens, and they genuinely care. Agents handle all calls with sensitivity and compassion and are able to make our clients feel comfortable and supported instantly. With ListenTrust’s support, Inmigración America has been able to give people hope, reunite families, and help individuals successfully navigate the immigration process.
Sergio J. Siderman, Esq. Inmigración America