Experts in the U.S. Hispanic and Spanish Language market for over a decade.
When your customers call, they want to engage on a personal level and communicate in their native language. By connecting with customers and building a trusting relationship, ListenTrust consistently achieves:
- Higher close rates and average order values for direct response and digital marketers
- Higher customer satisfaction scores and "save the sale" rates for our customer service clients
- Greater donor performance for non-profit fundraising organizations
Our call center focus on Spanish language and bilingual English and Spanish agent services. We understand what motivates the U.S. Hispanic market:
- Native Spanish speakers- 70% of the U.S. Hispanic population is from Mexico, so our agents mirror the caller to make them feel more comfortable, building trust on every call
- Highly educated, motivated, bilingual and trainable call center staff
- Spanish-speaking agents have a naturally neutral Spanish accent. Bilingual call center agents have minimal accents for effective communication in English
- Uniquely profitable "soft offer" approach attuned to U.S. Hispanic consumers
What Does This Mean For Our Clients?
- ListenTrust delivers extremely high success rates from inbound calls to scheduled appointments for our Spanish-language lead generation clients
- In side by side tests, ListenTrust consistently out-performs other non-profit clients' call center solutions. In one instance, delivering nearly 200% more recurring monthly donations and additional one-time donations
Frequently Asked Questions
Why telemarketing en Español?
The nation's Hispanic population stands over 54 million with projected growth of 128.8 million by 2060. It's imperative to engage now as a new channel of revenue and build your brand over time. Using telemarketing in Spanish to create that personable "shopping experience" over the phone builds a population of brand ambassadors ready to spread the word about your product.
This growing population is know for their frequency of phone usage and preference for ordering over the phone; Hispanic households spend more on telephone services than the average household according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
You no longer have to worry about creating a bilingual or multilingual business when you partner with a telemarketing service company like ListenTrust who knows how to connect with the U.S. Hispanic market. Hispanic telemarketing services creates the opportunity for a personal interaction with your target market and allows you to build trust, grow a base of brand ambassadors, and continue to build successful campaigns.
How does telemarketing in Spanish benefit a business?
Consumer research firm Nielsen puts Hispanic purchasing power in the U.S. at $1.5 billion by 2015. Don't miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of inbound and outbound Spanish and English telemarketing to expand your business by connecting with consumers that tend to spend more money during each shopping experience than a non-Hispanic.
Why is the call center based in Hermosillo, Mexico?
With 70% of the U.S. Hispanic population from Mexican descent, ListenTrust agents have the ability to mirror the caller, in turn adding a level of comfort and trust that is so important to the U.S. Hispanic population. Our Spanish-speaking agents have a naturally neutral accent, so their diction appeals to the broadest base of U.S. Hispanics from different origins. Our bilingual agents have minimal accents in English to better serve those clients who needs services in this language.